MCC General Body Meeting Minutes
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009.
Time: 12:00 PM
- Dr. Rarey – Advisor
- John Martino – Vice President
- Bethany Milliron – Treasurer
- Chad Durgin – Assistant Treasurer
- Jenna Maas – Student Organization Coordinator
- Menna Haider – Secretary
- AHMA – American Holistic Medicine Association
- AMA – American Medical Association
- AMSA – American Medical Student Association
- AMWA – American Medical Women’s Association
- AIG – Anesthesiology Interest Group
- APSA – American Physician Scientist Association
- CMDA – Christian Medical and Dental Association
- CNP – Clinical Neuroscience Pathway
- EAC – Equal Access Clinic
- EMSA – Emergency Medicine Student Association
- GSO – Graduate Student Organization
- FMIG – Family Medicine Interest Group
- HAMSA – Hispanic American Medical Student Association
- HOA – Health Outreach Assembly
- IMIG – Internal Medicine Interest Group
- Maimonides Society
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Interst Group
- Orthopaedics Interest Group
- PASS- Physician Assistant Student Society
- Pathology Interest Group
- Pediatrics Interest Group
- Psychiatry IG
- Student Government Senator
- Surgical Subspecialties
- UFCOM 2011 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2012 Class Representative
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Hauswirth, Ph.D.
- Treasurer: Please amend organization budgets for the current year for any allotted funds your group expects to use or are not use, so we can revert those funds to other projects. The budget will be defended this Sunday at an SG meeting.
- Coordinator: January reports are due this week. Also, please encourage students within your organization to run for officer positions in the upcoming elections.
- Faculty Advisor: The blue room and student lounge renovations are ongoing!
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jill Boylston Herndon, Ph.D., Discussion of “Children’s Health Insurance Coverage and SCHIP Reauthorization.”
Next MCC General Body Meeting: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 in C1-15 at 12pm. Organization presidents and treasurers must attend meeting.