MCC General Body Meeting Minutes
April 16, 2009. 12 pm, C1-15
- Dr. Kyle Rarey – MCC Advisor
- Dr. Beverly Vidauretta – Director, Office of Student Counseling and Development
- John Martino – Vice President
- Bethany Milliron – Treasurer
- Jenna Maas – Student Organizatoin Coordinator
- Menna Haider – Secretary
- AHMA – American Holistic Medicine Association
- AMA – American Medical Association
- AMSA – American Medical Student Association
- AMWA – American Medical Womens Association
- AIG – Anesthesiology Interest Group
- APSA – American Physician Scientist Association
- CMDA – Christian Medical and Dental Association
- CNP – Clinical Neuroscience Pathway
- EAC – Equal Access Clinic
- EMSA – Emergency Medicine Student Association
- FMIG – Family Medicine Interest Group
- HAMSA – Hispanic American Medical Student Association
- HOA – Health Outreach Assembly
- IMIG – Internal Medicine Interest Group
- Maimonides Society
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Interst Group
- PASS- Physician Assistant Student Society
- Pathology Interest Group
- Pediatrics Interest Group
- Psychiatry IG
- Surgical Subspecialties
- UFCOM 2011 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2012 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2009 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2010 Class Representative
- Treasurer: All SAR must be submitted by April 30, 2009.
- Coordinator: Contact the newly elected coordinator, Josh Sorano, to notify MCC of you organization’s upcoming events. You will be contacted shortly to register your organization for the new academic year.
- Dr. Vidauretta: Special thank you to Julie Clift for organizing the Specialty Speed Dating Event.
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Richard Cassidy discussed the topic “Retail Health/Consumer Directed Health”.
Next Meeting: This was the last meeting scheduled for this academic year.