MCC General Body Meeting Minutes
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008.
Time: 12:00 PM
- Dr. Kyle Rarey – MCC Advisor
- Kathleen Bourdreau – Director, Medical Alumni Affairs
- John Martino – Vice President
- Bethany Milliron – Treasurer
- Chad Durgin – Assistant Treasurer
- Jenna Maas – Student Organization Coordinator
- Menna Haider – Secretary
- AHMA – American Holistic Medicine Association
- AMA – American Medical Association
- AMSA – American Medical Student Association
- AMWA – American Medical Women’s Association
- AIG – Anesthesiology Interest Group
- APSA – American Physician Scientist Association
- CMDA – Christian Medical and Dental Association
- CNP – Clinical Neuroscience Pathway
- EAC – Equal Access Clinic
- EMSA – Emergency Medicine Student Association
- GSO – Graduate Student Organization
- FMIG – Family Medicine Interest Group
- HAMSA – Hispanic American Medical Student Association
- HOA – Health Outreach Assembly
- IMIG – Internal Medicine Interest Group
- Maimonides Society
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Interst Group
- Orthopaedics Interest Group
- PASS- Physician Assistant Student Society
- Pathology Interest Group
- Pediatrics Interest Group
- Psychiatry IG
- Student Government Senator
- Surgical Subspecialties
- UFCOM 2011 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2012 Class Representative
- Guest Speaker: Eileen Paris, Financial Services
- Treasurer: Request updated information from AMWA and SNMA.
- December 1, 2008 is the deadline for all organizations to submit their budgets. The appropriate form can be found on the SG website.
- Treasurer will send an email to the Class of 2012 to work with current organization officers in setting next year’s budgets.
- Reminders about MCC tailgate on November 15, 2008. More details to come via email.
- Assistant Treasurer: Please submit SAR and receipts to Chad Durgin in MDL1 by 12PM on November 12, 2008.
- Coordinator: Reminder to all organizations to submit Monthly Report Form
- Medical Alumni Affairs: Funding paperwork has been signed.
- Thank you to MCC participation and support at the Alumni Barbeque event.
- The Host Program for residency is successful this year and students should contact the Alumni office to access this resource in the future.
- Reminder: MCC help requested for March 21, 2009 Alumni Golf Tournament to support new Health Science Center building.
- GSO Event
- All student organizations are invited to participate in a 5K fundraiser. Please contact GSO MCC Representative or treasurer for further details.
- Medstock 2008
- Support the OHA and International Spring Outreach trips on November 14, 2008.
- Guest Speaker: Eileen Paris
- Open discussion concerning professional student debt management
Next MCC General Body Meeting: Wednesday, January 7, 2008 in C1-15 at 12pm. Organization presidents and treasurers must attend meeting.