MCC General Body Meeting Minutes
September 3, 2008. 12 pm, C1-15
- Dr. Kyle Rarey – MCC Advisor
- Dr. Beverly Vidaurreta – Director, Office of Student Counseling and Development
- Kathleen Bourdreau – Director, Medical Alumni Affairs
- Sherita Holmes – President
- John Martino – Vice President
- Bethany Milliron – Treasurer
- Jenna Maas – Student Organizatoin Coordinator
- Menna Haider – Secretary
- AHMA – American Holistic Medicine Association
- AMA – American Medical Association
- AMSA – American Medical Student Association
- AMWA – American Medical Womens Association
- AIG – Anesthesiology Interest Group
- APSA – American Physician Scientist Association
- CMDA – Christian Medical and Dental Association
- CNP – Clinical Neuroscience Pathway
- EAC – Equal Access Clinic
- EMSA – Emergency Medicine Student Association
- FMIG – Family Medicine Interest Group
- HAMSA – Hispanic American Medical Student Association
- HOA – Health Outreach Assembly
- IMIG – Internal Medicine Interest Group
- Maimonides Society
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Interst Group
- PASS- Physician Assistant Student Society
- Pathology Interest Group
- Pediatrics Interest Group
- Psychiatry IG
- Surgical Subspecialties
- UFCOM 2011 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2012 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2009 Class Representative
- UFCOM 2010 Class Representative
- Dr Rarey: Welcome and Introduction
- Dr. Vidauretta:Welcome and Introduction to Office of Counseling and Development
- Kathleen Bourdreau: Introduction to Medical Alumni Office. Request MCC members and Pediatrics Interest Group to participate in children’s activities during the Alumni BBQ on September 27th, 2008.
- Officers Introduction
- President: Welcome and Overview of Workshop ideas for this year. Contact your class MCC representative with any ideas and/or suggestions to present to MCC.
- Vice President: Reminder about September 10th meeting concerning money matters.
- Treasurer: Reminder about adding events to Events Calendar in order to receive SAR approval. After approved events, each interest group must submit receipts to Reitz
- union and a copy to the MCC treasurer.
- Coordinator: Reminder about monthly activities form and Alumni BBQ on September 27th, 2008.
- Student Organizations can refer to the MCC website at medinfo.ufl.edu/~mcc for official forms, events calendar and contact information.
- Roll call
Next MCC General Body Meeting: Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 in C1-15 at 12pm. Organization presidents and treasurers must attend meeting.